Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I don't know what my password *****!

Customer Question

I don't know what my password *****!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is it wi-fi/wireless password?What is the model of your Belkin modem/router device?Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to pay any monthly charges!
Monthly support subscription plan is only optional. This is a one-time support session per your request. Please let me know the following:Is it wi-fi/wireless password?What is the model of your Belkin modem/router device?Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not understand that l'm required to pay monthly bills!do not want to do
this! Please tell me how to come out of this situation? I
I'm sorry. Did you see all my previous replies? Monthly support subscription plan is only OPTIONAL. It's not a requirement. This is a one-time support session per your request. Please reply at the box below. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Thank you.