Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

I am sorry but I have forgotten my Password to my Hotmail

Customer Question

I am sorry but I have forgotten my Password to my Hotmail account I have cataracts nearly blind and I keep putting in the wrong Numbers and letters you send me
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.When did the problem start?May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes My email address is [email protected]

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Tony - in order to reset your password ***** either need to go through Hotmail.com and use the code they send you to your phone, which is what you've been trying to do, or I can connect to your computer and help you back in that way.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes please connect so you can help me please

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
I have sent you the remote support offer so I can connect, let me know once accepted so we can begin
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
It keeps coming up as you declining the offer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. From your computer click the following link:https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=5774d94d-aa72-4568-97b5-aaf800a72146Then click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Were you able to click on the link I sent you, Tony?