Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

My kindle has 'locked' with a large white square in the screen

Customer Question

My kindle has 'locked' with a large white square in the screen and I can't move anything
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Which model of kindle do you have please? touch, fire, etc...
For Kindle Paperwhite and kindle touch , you'll need to reset your device.Press and hold the power switch for 20 seconds then release. Then if it is still locked Tap the passcode field to bring up the onscreen keyboard. Type###-##-#### ***** then tap OK.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!