Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

My Kindle is not working, showing screen it needs to be charged,but

My Kindle is not working, showing screen it needs to be charged,but been charging it for hours? can you help
Thanks Rob
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Try and reset the battery and charging circuit, plug your Kindle into the wall charger for 30 minutes. After that AND WHILE STILL PLUGGED IN to the charger, slide and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Then see if it begins charging. If not, let me know the approximate purchase date.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.
Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes its charged up now thanks--your are a bit pricey thou

Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
That's great news! Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit. Thank you very much!
Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit. Thank you very much!