Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Locked by Customer Service

my Hotmail address is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I am having a problem accessing my emails as it doesn't recognise my password.
I have changed my mobile phone number since I set up my account with you so I cannot get a new password. my new mobile phone number is *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tom,In that case, you will need to go to https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx and click on the "I think someone else is using my Microsoft account" option, then follow the on-screen instructions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I go to the link above it asks for my account details and in the box it asks for my email address or phone number. I enter my email address and type in the security numbers and letters but it keeps coming back that it doesn't recognise my details.
I am getting very frustrated now. is it possible you can give me a new password ***** access my emails.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tom,Unfortunately I cannot contact Microsoft on your behalf.The account user must use the account recovery process.Let me know if you would like me to assist remotely with the recovery process...
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have accepted the remote tech support. is there anything I have to do. can you give me an update please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The remote tech service offer states 100 0/0 satisfaction guaranteed. I have now spent £22 and I am no closer to a solution. I am not sure what I have to do.Could you advise please. if it is any help you can contact me on my mobile number above
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete.
Regarding my above messages, could you advise me ASAP as I need to resolve the situation before the weekend ...Cheers.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tom,
sorry for the delay - just getting your message now.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com and click the green Download button, then download and install the Teamviewer program.
Once installed, let me know the ID number and password ***** that I can connect to you remotely and share your screen.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
clicked on the link you provided... it says this is not a valid webpage
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
If you are getting an error message when trying to access the TeamViewer website, try manually typing www.teamviewer.com into your web browser.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
went to www.teamview.com.... clicked on green download button (free private use) . that does not take me to teamview programme... it takes me to apps for different devices.... any suggestions
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Make sure you go to www.teamviewer.com
First, you need to download the installation files.
Then you need to install the Teamviewer program on your computer.
Once installed, let me know the ID number and password ***** that I can connect.
I am available until 6.30pm today, or we can continue tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
getting there... ID number###-##-#### Password *****
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tom,
The ID/Password ***** did not work, or you are offline.
Could you please check and let me know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I might have been timed out but I am online
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will remain on line. Teamvewer downloaded. can you update me on progress....Cheers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete, your company has deducted your fee from my bank account but to date my problem has not been resolved. Could you please deal with it as a matter of urgency as from 28th October I will not be at my computer for two weeks.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tom,I am mobile at the moment - are you available for remote connection using TeamViewer any time after 6pm?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Pete,
I don't know if I have to physically at my computer to do this but I will be here until 11am Wednesday 28th. if you can sort the problem without me being here I will leave the computer on line and the Teamviewer is downloaded. if this cannot be done I will send you a message after 11th November when I return..... Cheers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I didn't see your earlier message until late.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just noticed you are online at the moment. we can do it now if you are not busy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Pete,
Having had a good look at Teamviewer I can now see I have to be looking at the screen the same time as you to enter passwords etc. The problem is we keep missing each other. I will be out of the country for a while so can I suggest that we fix a definite time on any date from Thursday 12th November. If you put a time on this conversation page I will ensure I will be here.
Many Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Pete. I am back home. Could you please give me a time & date that you can resolve my problem through Teamviewer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My original question cost me £13 and was taken from my bank account on 22/10/15. That did not sort my problem so I paid £9 on 26/10/15 for you to resolve my problem as it said 100 0/0 guaranteed. That is still ongoing but I have now been charged £21 on 29/10/15. I want this money put back into my account.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tom,
I will be available after 6pm this evening.
Does that suit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that's great
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Pete, im here when you are ready. To grant you access via Teamviwer I need your partner I.D.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh Well, you must have had something more pressing.
Please let me know a time & date when you are able to sort my problem out...... Cheers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pete, this process has taken far too long. I am available all this week if you are available to sort out my problem. if not resolved by the weekend I have no option but to contact the fraud department at my bank to recover my money. could you please advise ASAP.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tom,
sorry for the delay.
Customer services were dealing with your request for the £21 refund on 11th November so I was unable to respond.
Are you available now, or tomorrow evening after 6.30pm?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Pete. I will be here from 6.30pm onwards today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Evening Pete. Im here when you are ready.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Tom,
Can you let me know the Teamviewer ID number and password ***** that I can connect to you remotely and share your screen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Teamviewer ID. 630 322 115. Password *****
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
We seem to be having some connection problems.
Let me know how you get on with the alternative gmail email account...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I seem to be getting there. I have set up a new email account. Microsoft have said they will email me when they have decided if I have given them enough info to verify my identity but this can take up to 24 hours. I don't think there is anymore we can do now. If its alright with you I will leave it until I get their reply. if that resolves the matter I will send you a message to let you know. If not perhaps we can look at again..... Thanks for all your help.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Ok, great!
Let me know if you need anything else, Tom.
Pete.