Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am receiving many spam E-mails and some of my friends are

Customer Question

I am receiving many spam E-mails and some of my friends are receiving E-mails which are supposedly from me but not sent by me. Help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. This can happen if your computer is infected by some malwares that collects your email and contact information and spoofs them. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
XP
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back.Since you are using a Windows computer, I believe your computer is infected with malwares. Can I remotely access your Windows XP computer so that I can directly assist you in cleaning up malwares and securing your email account while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess