Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I can get e mails on my computer but not on my tablet or i

Customer Question

I can get e mails on my computer but not on my tablet or iphone
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing just answer. I think you need to go into the accounts for email that are on your Tablet and smartphone, and update the passwords. Depending on what application you are using on the tablet and phone, will determine HOW you access the password ***** update. Unless...and this would be weird....you ARE logged in, on the tablet and phone with the NEW password...and its just not getting emails?