Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.
46034742

I recently upgraded to Windows 1 and now find that when I insert

I recently upgraded to Windows 1 and now find that when I insert a USB stick I am unable to access it on my PC
Category: Computer
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** am sorry you have encountered this kind of problem. Is the USB stick plugged in now and are you able to locate the folder icon on the bottom of the taskbar?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The USB stick is plugged in but I cannot locate the folder icon on the bottom of the taskbar
There should be an icon that looks like a folder. If there is not click on the start menu and tell me if there is an icon that says this PC. If not go to the start menu again and click on all apps then scroll down to windows system then scroll down to this pc and click on it let me know once it's opened.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This PC is now open
Ok what do you see in there. Also unplug the flash drive and plug it back in and tell me if one of the icons disappear and then reappear.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I unplugged the flash drive STORE N GO disappeared and reappeared when I plugged it in again
Ok that store N go drive is how you access the flash drive double click on it and you should be able to view it's contents.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are correct thank you very much. I have been trying to do this for several hours on my own.
Not a problem. Let me know if you have any further questions and please don't forget to leave a positive rating it's how we are compensated for our time have a good day.