John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I have had Windows 10 installed and now I have no sound and

I have had Windows 10 installed and now I have no sound and cant seem to be able to access interner explorer
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly 1.Which is the make and model of the PC and how old is it?2.Did you upgrade to windows 10 just recently and id sound worked after upgrading?3. Are you currently communicating to me from the problematic PC using another web browser?Internet explorer is replaced in windows 10 by Edge browser which has the similar symbol it usually is located on the taskbarSincerely,JohnNote: - To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a Leno va laptop. Model 4383 I upgraded earlier and am on the laptop now
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.Did sound worked after upgrading?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Could you please provide full model of the Lenovo laptop like series etc which you can find on the bottom of the laptop.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I have had no sound
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes you may
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ecf228f4-9748-46d9-9232-9af239ff5e3f# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma'am i haven't connected to the laptop yet,Is there any problem running the link i gave on the laptop?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am on my phone here but when I log in on the computer u get a page about Lawers etc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DI I have to type in everything including all the numbers etc?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
You can open this same chat page from your email which you registered with justanswer to ask this question.Please check your email.You can also open the remote access link by typing this web link http://tinyurl.com/nd7dqtq in the address bar of the web browser and press enter.then follow the above instructions.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
The above link i gave incorrect so please try this one http://tinyurl.com/qa3qsxcI apologize for the mistake.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On that link it says no results found
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there any other way you can take control or can you ring me on ***********
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
To work with any remote access tool you need to download the tool and run it.The above result you got is because you are typing that address in the search engine like google.You need to type this address http://tinyurl.com/qa3qsxc on the address bar of the web browser which is located on the top of the web browser like thisThe address location is marked in that image please check it and please try again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am doing it on the top bar
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
were you able to open the remote access link i gave ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't open anything
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
That is strange then we will try another remote access tool called Team-viewer.To download and run it i will guide you step by step.First open www.teamviewer.com in your web browser and let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a page with various options for teamviwer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Good now click on Downloads in the top right corner of that team viewer page then click on All downloads in it.See if that open the downloads page in it and let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a page giving various options
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Good,can you see the option to download For the instant customer: TeamViewer QuickSupport.Just under the The instant customer: TeamViewer QuickSupport
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just thought would it be possible to go back to Windows 8 and think of Windows 10 at a later date
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
You mean going back to windows 8 there is a options for it but mostly that process ends up with more mess but if you want we can try that if this remote access tool fails.Here is the download option i mentioned above
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm downloading the team viewer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My ID is 625 559 725. Password 5363
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Good keep that team-viewer window opened
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you still got control?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
No i got disconnected,Did you check the sound and webpages in Internet explorer?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please check it and let me know the status
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes and it seems ok. Again thank you John and if I have more problems today I hope it's ok to contact you.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Good to know.Yes you can let me know if there is any trouble using this pagePlease rate me using the options just below this box or above this page, select the rating and click on submit, some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No more questions at present John. Thank you very much for your help so far.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome.I believe you got a feedback email from justanswer and responded to it.You do not need to respond to this reply.I will close the case.Once again thank you for your cooperation.Sincerely,John Have a Great God Blessed Day