Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am sick to death of not being able to get into google and

Customer Question

I am sick to death of not being able to get into google and my emails. something to do with the router so my computer man says and I cannot afford to keep having him. I am a pensioner and I do not understand much but I do like to email and have google. It keeps telling me to sign in with password ***** then says it does not recognise it. Funny that I have got in now. Please please do something. I am so fed up. My email is if I can get into it XXXXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing just answer.I am very sorry to hear you are having so much trouble, I would love to get to help you with this.I really think the best way to help you is with a Remote Session. Due to the complexity of the issue you are describing, it would take a lengthy series of back and forth to troubleshoot your issue. It is an additional charge, but it is VERY worth it. Because it usually resolves the issue very quickly, and offers an opportunity to see how an expert interacts with a PC, lending to a small learning experience.I will connect to your computer, and fix the issue while you watch, if you accept my proposal for remote tech support.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Outlook is not recognising my password ***** keeps coming up with a very old password ***** I know that this is the only problem and I think it is a bit much to have to pay £28 to sort it out. I have had 3 computer experts who obviously I have to pay, put my password ***** but they still won't except it. The machine seems to have righted itself now and I will go down to the computer shop and tell them of all this. Sorry but I have limited knowledge of technology and I just want my email and google for shopping. I do not want anything complicated as I get confused and with my slow mind I can't take much in. Hope this makes sense.