Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

My kindle has frozen on a page of the book that I am reading

Customer Question

my kindle has frozen on a page of the book that I am reading and tapping the screen anywhere has no effect whatever also I then tried charging the kindle although it was apparently fully charged this morning but this doesn't seem to work
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Slide or press and hold the power switch for 40 second, then release.
Please let me know if this does not work for you, or if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!