Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Does your repair of Error 423 work on Widows 8.1

Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Error 423 means "The resource that is being accessed is locked".
You will need to contact whoever provides the resource to request that they unlock it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your answer was of no use to me. I did not contact my resource supplier, as my computer worked perfectly before your "Error Code" message and afterwards without being "unlocked.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I notice you have rated my service very low, despite me giving you the correct answer :(I am a user of this site just like you.For a 1 or 2 rating, I get penalized.We can reply back and forth until you are satisfied. Please let me know what additional information you need and I'll be happy to help.Or you can submit a higher rating now.Thanks,Pete.