Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I Have renewed my Panda protection and paid but it is

Customer Question

I Have renewed my Panda protection and paid for it but it is not working I was asked to uninstall the old one the computer would turn off within 3 minutes and then restart but I have no protection I don't want to pay any more money can you help if I have to pay any more money I may as well go to the local computer shop and get it installed there because it will be cheaper I cannot give you any more credit card details because this would be unfair for I have already paid and now you are trying to take more money from me
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please what happens when you now try to install Panda? What error are you receiving?
Please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have already tried to install it. It is no longer on the screen.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ok, try to install it now please Roger, what exactly happens now when you try to install it?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ID is###-##-####and password ***** *****

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
connected
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What information do you require Richard. I am confused.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I need you to STOP closing the teamviewer program please