Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

When I close down my new Lenovo laptop it auto updates When

Customer Question

When I close down my new Lenovo laptop it auto updates When I switch on next time it will not load windows (8.1) I have to use the 'Advanced repair [email protected] and 'Refresh' the laptop. This 'few minutes' fix takes about 50 mins as I have to reload Firefox and Adobe Flash player. This has happened at least 5 times in the first 3 weeks of having the machine, Very annoying. What is the problem? Should i upgrade to Windows 10 or is it a Lenovo problem
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your computer. Wndows automatic update must not be getting installed or updated correctly as in reattemps are failing that is why you have to run reset my pc many times. Best option would be to upgrade to Windows 10 as windows 10 has all new features plus you have a start button menu and desktop plus touch screen options in one pack of softwares very nicely created. Wndows 10 is the best of the operating system many bugs were fixed and now its a stable os. I my self is using it from the day first it arrived. Had few updates issue earlier few days but till now no problem nice look and good add on features you will experience.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Please note: back up all you data to an external drive so that in case you face any problem during the windows 10 upgrade you atleast have your data saved.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Michelle
Your website was also almost as annoying as the the problem -. It initially took my money, then refused to continue saying this email address had been used on another account, then it tried to charge me for a solicitor when I complained.
Anyway; thanks for the advice I will try windows 10 before I get reduced to tears
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
I have given you detailed info regarding the issue and a link to download and install windows 10, let me know if you find any problem upgrading to windows 10. If you are getting email address used for another account then you may try using the login link and then select forgot password ***** will get a password ***** link in your email then you can easily login to justanswer link.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, effort and the Information you got, then provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and if you have any question please ask. Please do not use a negative rating as i have provided you professional and truthful information.