Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I had Norton on my old laptop which I have just exchanged for

I had Norton on my old laptop which I have just exchanged for a new one. The Norton was on a Renew basis and the money was taken from my Visa card in Sep. I wanted to cancel this annual renewal but was told when I emailed that you had no record of my email address/password, The problem is that the system was originally installed by PC World 6 years ago and the password ***** were not given to me and were probably changed. Can you advise? A phone number for your Customer Services would be good so I can discuss this more privately. Thank you, M.Wright.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome
You are best to call as you will need to verify information via your credit card and that has to be done directly on the phone.
Call (0)203(###) ###-####
This will put you in contact with customer service to have the payments corrected.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.