John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I have updated my computer from window 7 to window 10 and

I have updated my computer from window 7 to window 10 and office 10 to 13 and I can not use outlook 13. an error occurs OLMAP132.dll when I try to open it
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma'am before upgrading to office 2013 did you remove the previous version or did you install over it?Which email service is configured on outlook 2013 me know the part after @ in your email id for example@ yahoo.com? Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I installed over it, email***@******.***
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.Do you know any plugins that was installed in Outlook in 2010 version?Please do the followingPress and hold CTRL key the right click on the outlook 2013 icon and click on open that will ask you whether you want to open outlook in safe mode click on yes,see if that open outlook in safe mode.Let me knowSincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No but my version was 2007. It did not work
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the update.You mean the icon you have for opening is outlook 2007 not outlook 2013 which you had upgraded to?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No the icon is Microsoft Peofessional Plu 2013 now the old one was 2007
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
OK thank you for clarifying.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now the computer has installed MOPP2013
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
You mean Microsoft office professional 2013 just finished installing?Are you able to open outlook 2013 now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No an error PLMAP132.dll appears
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry OLMAP132.dll
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I installed the programs yesterday
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
OK could you please answer to my above request which is"May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=26d89af2-a505-49b7-9cc4-d81edb4c78ed# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you in?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to say i haven't got the access yet,Does it show the message waiting for connection....
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
You need to run the downloaded Elisnore Screen Connect Client file then follow the instructions to get connected.Please try again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It does not run
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
OK i am connected now.Thank you
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir is the PC still restarting because i haven't got the re-connection?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John are you connected?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
No you may needed to run the Elisnore Screen Connect Client again.If you do not have the file then click on the link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=26d89af2-a505-49b7-9cc4-d81edb4c78ed#and download & run it.