Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I have line drawing images on excel document but wish to use

Customer Question

I have line drawing images on excel document but wish to use on my website, can I n convert to PDF and copy and paste onto my website. If so what is the process?
Terry Hamilton
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.May I know the URL or address of your website?To answer your question, yes, you can convert your Excel into a PDF file and put them on your website. Do you want me to remotely access your computer so that I can do all those things while you watch?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The website is under construction, I would prefer instructions as how to do so as can do ourselves and it is one of my employees who is doing the work on another computer.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. So I believe all you want now is the process as to how to convert the Excel files into PDF, right? Because the website thing, it must be done easily by the person who manages your site. Is this correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I need the process as to how to convert excel files into PDF thanks

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that confirmation. Now, can you please tell me what version of Excel are you using? Is it 2007? 2010? or 2013?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

2007 version

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that confirmation.Since you are using Excel 2007, here are the steps to convert your Excel file into a PDF file:Open your MS Excel 2007 programOpen or load the Excel file that you want to convert to PDFLayout the file properly so that the PDF file is perfect. (That is, the contents of the Excel file when printed to paper will also be the PDF file when printed to paper. So make sure that your final layout of the Excel file is perfect or based on your expected results or output.)Then click on the File menu, then click on Save As. In the Save As dialog box, under "Save As Type", select PDF.Then SAVENow, the Excel file is in PDF format!Here is my screen shot for your reference:http://filesxpress.com/d-5bec876cI hope that helped.Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.Thank you!Best regards,Jess