Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have wowcher code but it is asking me to copy and paste.

Customer Question

I have wowcher code but it is asking me to copy and paste. I have no idea how o do this also I have broken rt wrist and. I am rt handed. please help
do I need to repeat the query?
I have a wowcher code asking me to copy and paste I cannot do this becouse of broken wrist and I am rt handed.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma'am are you trying copy/paste on windows PC or ipad?Are these vouchers in your email or in any web page?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help if so please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry John I assumed you had my response when I said I had worked it out for myself.

It is some years since I studied and I could not remember what "browser" meant. But of course

It was obvious when I thought. Sorry if you didn't receive my email and I wish you a very happy

Day. Val