Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Need my computer to open with google page with access to my

Need my computer to open with google page with access to my Gmail on top of page
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's your Internet / browser program, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.?Can you please confirm you have Windows XP (or windows vista or 7 or 8 or 10 etc.)?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My Internet is Crome Not sure think it is Windows XP

Thank you. Please try the following fix:Solution #1:- Click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in Chrome, then click on Settings, then under the section On startup, click on option Set pages, then there, move your mouse to any website, if show there, then click on the x mark on the right of it to remove it, then in the Add a new page box, type google.com then click OK, and check.Solution #2:- If that does not work, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in Chrome, then click on Settings, then scroll down to the bottom, then bottom, then click on Show advanced settings if shown, then scroll down to the bottom, then click on Reset settings, then click on Reset, then check; if needed, try solution #1 one more time.Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Please only reply at the box below on this web page to continue. Thank you.
Thank you. Please do the following in order to connect remotely with me:Please click on the website below:http://connect.teamviewer.com/Then download / run the file called TeamViewerQS...Then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide in the TeamViewer program.Do not close the TeamViewer program.Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Thank you. Please do the following in order to connect remotely with me:

1. Please click on the website below:
    http://connect.teamviewer.com/
  2. Then download / run the file called TeamViewerQS...
  3. Then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide in the TeamViewer program.
  4. Do not close the TeamViewer program.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Lost your page but managed to get back default page. Started with another expert but got tired holding on for ans. Think I have been charged twice. What will I do.

I'm sorry. I'll have our customer service cancel the additional charge for you, so don't worry. I've provided the solution at this web page more than an hour ago. Did you see / try my solution (scroll up / down this web page for my solution)?
Do you still need help with this or with any computer issue?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Viet. Got it sorted have my page back again. Kathy

You're welcome. Great. You can save my solution in case you need it again in the future. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much for your patience.