Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

When connecting to my hotmail account I am being asked for

Customer Question

When connecting to my hotmail account I am being asked for my password ***** and over again.
I can not connect
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing justanswer.Microsoft has instituted a 30 day waiting period for password ***** includes @Hotmail, and @msn domains.Helo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

opening my hotmail but not able, still being requested to complete the password *****

okay, have you already tried to RESET the password?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have not actually been asked to Reset Password ***** enter password

I really think the best way to help you is with a Remote Session. Due to the complexity of the issue you are describing, it would take a lengthy series of back and forth to troubleshoot your issue. It is an additional charge, but it is VERY worth it. Because it usually resolves the issue very quickly, and offers an opportunity to see how an expert interacts with a PC, lending to a small learning experience.I will connect to your computer, and fix the issue while you watch, if you accept my proposal for remote tech support.