Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have recently renewed my AVG internet security and have tried

I have recently renewed my AVG internet security and have tried to install quite a few times, but each time it fails. What can I do to get it installed?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Do you get any error/message when the AVG installation fails? May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue now? Please reply back using the Reply box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It just comes up error and installation failed

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hmm, looks like we might need to do a clean uninstall and reinstall of AVG. Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=55d332b4-855a-451d-abd9-4038f5801fe8 Click 'I Agree', then download the remote file when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom of your Chrome window.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Your issue has been resolved :) Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Many thanks for your help. Much appreciated. Thanks for your tme

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for the rating and the generous bonus; much appreciated :) Take care!