Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I have a Kindle fire HD with several apps. Suddenly a notice

Customer Question

I have a Kindle fire HD with several apps. Suddenly a notice popped up on all apps Saying Error occurred--Unknown error-Download this app again from the Amazon app store.
I go to the app store at amazon and if I try and download it tells me I already have the app. I currently do not have access to the internet on my kindle... and frustratingly no access to any of my apps? What can I do?. I have switched off and onn the machine several times to no avail. Whilst losing access to the apps the time and date which showed on opening the kindle changed as well.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Unfortunately many of the apps will not work without internet access. Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!