Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I installed a Norton SECURITY product key JCVH4 CJY8J 3CW4G

I installed a Norton SECURITY product key JCVH4 CJY8J 3CW4G 7 JBBF C7B6J successfully and my subscription status indicates that I have 341 days remaining. I have however received two e-mails from***@******.*** that according to their records my subscription has expired. I responded to their e-mails but did not get a reply. Should I just ignore and delete. Can you please advise.
Dan McPherson ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome
Ignore the emails and delete them, whilst they look like they are from Norton, they are not (its a common scam thats used to try to get your details).
You will always be notified now via the software, not via an email.
If you have would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.