Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Having had Richard sort out the retrieval of my Outlook 2013

Having had Richard sort out the retrieval of my Outlook 2013 Contacts and Calendar, I was wondering if he could help with the initial Outlook problem. That is that I constantly get the message "Outlook is not responding". If I then close the programme, I cannot open it again until I shut my computer down and reboot. Can you help please
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
When exactly do you get this error? What are you doing when it happens?
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Richard I already have Team Viewer installed on my Desktop, we used it earlier today. Is that OK?

no problem at all, open it and give me the ID and password *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The ID is 862 112 580 and password ***** : kkj435

connecting
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Richard, whatever you did appears to have worked. With what I have just done in Outlook would normally have prompted the warning (Not Responding). Thank you.

Fred Middlebrook

your most welcome Fred