John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I have an Aspire Z5 700 computer and have upgraded to windows

I have an Aspire Z5 700 computer and have upgraded to windows 10 from Win 7 and now I cannot get the HDMI to work from computer to TV been in touch with Microsoft and they took control of my computer to try and resolve the problem found that the drivers were up to date so advised me to contact you abought it can you please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir could you please check and let me know the graphics chip used in the PC.To check it do the followingPress windows key + R key that will open run box in that type devmgmt.msc and press enter that will open device manager window in that expand Display adapter and let me know the adapter listed in it.Did you select the correct source on the TV settings for displaying laptop screen?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello John the display adapter is INTEL (R) HD GRAPHICS
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for checking that.Are you currently chatting to me from the problematic PC?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes the Aspire
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Sir.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2e676137-0bdc-495e-9988-8d1f7e708107 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.