Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My laptop headphones just stopped working this morning

Customer Question

Hi, my laptop headphones just stopped working this morning when I plugged them into my Lenovo laptop. I tried two sets of headphones and the same result, both headphones work with other devices. The speakers work fine and the laptop recognizes the headphones when I plug them in, just no sound!
Can you help?
Thanks,
Cam
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you .Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly 1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp,Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other2.Could you please let me know the full model of the Lenovo laptopSincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.