IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I am speaking to my husband in uk from Tenerife from my pc

Customer Question

I am speaking to my husband in uk from Tenerife from my pc to his mobil to day when I speak to him I can hear but writhing on scheen all the time can you help
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** you use Skype or another program to communicate with your husband? Let me know,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
skipe
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK. Could you please type once again what doesn't seem to be working with Skype?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I speak to my husband in uk from Tenerife I am on pc he is on mobil when we are talking all this some one is also writing on the skipascreen
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Does that problem happen when communicating with other Skype contacts?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK. What does the messages you see say? Give me some examples.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it is a letter to some one ay might be to another country
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information!Since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I would like to start remote desktop assistance to your computer so that I can see the problem myself and help you solve it.Let me if you would like that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what does that mean as I don't to lose kipe as my husband is away please adont want to lose skipe
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
It means that I can remotely access your computer and see your computer screen as you do. That will allow me to check Skype and solve the problem you described.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how long will that take and will my computer still work
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
You computer will work normally. I will only correct the problem with Skype, so you can use Skype without seeing strange messages that you described.It shouldn't take more than 30 minutes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will computer and skipe stay on
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
You need to be connected to the Internet so that I can remotely access it. After I am done, both your computer and Skype will operate as before, but you shouldn't see strange messages while talking to your husband. So, I will only solve the problem with Skype. Everything else will remain the same.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Are you ready now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
In order for me to remotely connect to your computer, you need to download a remote desktop connection program and start it.Please click on the link below to start. http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=203d37f1-6115-4b6c-8733-88f7a2dfecc7Click the link and then click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Is the link working for you?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,
IT Miro