Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My laptop is very slow and I got up an awful lot of errors

Customer Question

My laptop is very slow and I got up an awful lot of errors I counted 1,000 they were all together on one page I could not understand any of it I wondered if all those errors I found were to do with slow pc I am on hp 15 notebook and downloaded to windows 10 which I prefer I did try to go back to windows 8.1 but it got so far then reinstalled windows 10 help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please when this problem started? And where exactly you are seeing the errors?