Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have a Hudl 2 which is new to me and I have tried to down

Customer Question

I have a Hudl 2 which is new to me and I have tried to down load a book from Amazon
without success through my desk top computer. the order No. from Amazon is:#D01-0098(###) ###-#### ***** realise I may have made made mistake trying to down load this book to my computer and not directly to Hudl 2. When I was searching the Kind web site for information I remember seeing an item saying there is a Kindle link to allow the down loading of information to other tablets other then Kindle free of charge. Unfortunately I could not find it again when I searched.
Could you please help me by giving the following:
How to down load the information I require to use hudl2 to be able to down load the books and to use it as a reading device.
To find where the download of the book purchased from Amazon is likely to be found on my desk top computer and can I transfer it to the Hudl 2.
Can I find the free link to allow me to use the Hudl 2 if require. Many thanks ***** *****.
E/mail :***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Go to the play store on the Hudl2 Ian and search for and download the Kindle App.
Then open it and register using the same amazon account you used when purchasing the book on the computer.
Once done, you should then be able to access your purchased book.
Let me know the results please