Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My kindle fire has been off while. I charged it

Customer Question

Hello my kindle fire has been off for a while. I charged it up and its demanding a pin number and password ***** i have never had either HELP PLEASE
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your kindle password ***** me know the model number of the kindle.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Forgot Lock Screen Password ***** PINIf you enter the wrong password ***** PIN too many times, your Fire Tablet will temporarily restrict you from entering it again.You can change your Fire Tablet's lock screen password ***** PIN directly from Manage Your Content and Devices. On your computer or mobile device, go to Manage Your Content and Devices, and then selectYour Devices.From the list of devices registered to your Amazon account, select your Fire Tablet.Select the Device Actions drop-down menu, and then select Remote Lock.Enter and then confirm a new password ***** PIN, and then select Lock Device.From your Fire Tablet, tap Unlock Device.Swipe in from the right edge of the screen to unlock your device. Enter your lock screen password ***** PIN, and then tap OK.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not the foggiest the newest version is all i know numbers on back only0682
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Please follow the steps given above.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I CANT GIVE YOU MORE KINDLE WAS A GIFT
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE NEVER HAD EITHER PIN OR PASSWORD ***** USED IT A GREAT DEAL BEFORE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IF YOU CANT HELP DAY NSO I CAN TRY ELSEWHERE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NOT A JOT WHAT I EXSPECTED FROM KINDLE HAD KINDLES SINCE THE FIRST ONE 2ND ONE 3RD NOW THE FIRE ALWAYS HAD IMPECCABLE SERVICE THIS NOT WHAT I EXSPECTED
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CAN I CANCEL THIS AND GET MY MONIES BACK FROM YOU
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHERE ARE YOU WHOEVER SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH ME
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I CANT BE DOING WITH THIS RUBBISH MONEY BACK ON CARD AND A COMPLAINT TO THE FIRM OF WHATEVER YOU TRY TO BE
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry i didnt quite understand your reply, you posted a question and i am providing you a solution. If you are facing problem following steps let me know i will help you out to perform the steps to bypass the pin or password ***** you are getting on your kindle.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
If you can't remember the lock screen password ***** PIN for your Kindle Fire, you'll need to reset your device. Help for Kindle Fire HD 7" (2nd Generation) and Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (2nd Generation). Note: Your Kindle Fire lock screen password ***** PIN is different from your Amazon account password. On the lock screen, swipe from the right side edge of the screen. Enter an incorrect password ***** PIN (at least characters in length) five times. You will be prompted to reset your device or wait 30 seconds to try again. Tap Reset to reset your device to factory defaults. Important: Resetting your Kindle Fire will remove all content downloaded to it. Any content you purchased from Amazon is saved to your Kindle Library in the Cloud and will remain in the Cloud. You can download that content again if you register your Kindle Fire to your account again. To use your Kindle Fire again, you'll need to connect wirelessly and register your Kindle Fire. To learn more, go to Set Up & Charge