Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

My son has a problem accessing his icloud account because

hello, my son has a problem accessing his icloud account because it keeps asking him for a password ********@******.***. He cannot remember his password ***** when he tries to sign in it says there is no such account?
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Can you access the***@******.*** email account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No it says no such account.
okay, Your account has been locked for security reasons. You can unlock it by verifying your identity.What is the month day and year of birth associated with the apple id?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
27 feb 1995, not sure this is the problem though, we had to change his apple id to a current email address***@******.*** and successfully reset a new password. We have now discovered a fault with the phone and need to return it but cannot erase martins details because it keeps asking us for the password ***** with the hotmail accoiunt?
okay, the iphone may still have the findmyiphone lock on it that is connected to the hotmail account. We can try turning that off.I will need the answer to this question also please>First celebrity met?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
he only met Susie quatro or robert England
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Says he never set these as a security question
okay, I can try erasing the phone for you. What is the current apple id password ***** the gmail id?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Spr1ngfield
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My son has aspergers and problems with organization so this is a nightmare
I am sorry about this. That password ***** not work with the***@******.*** apple id.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it should be that but try Ba51ld0n
okay, that one worked. Give me a moment to check on the erase.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
heres hoping !!
unfortunately, the findmyiphone feature is not connected with that account. It is still connected to the hotmail account.Are you sending the iphone back to apple or the place of purchase?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
to the person who sold it to me
okay, I may be able to get you to an Apple Account specialist by phone and see if they can unlock it or reset the password ***** you.Will that be okay to communicate with them by phone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes no problem
okay, what is the number that you would like them to call you on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
*********** thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what happens now, do i wait for them to call?
okay, thank you. The screen is not letting me input the number. It is probably dure to my ip address and your country code. I will provide you the link and you can enter your name and emaill along with the phone number and they will call you within two minutes>>>PLEASE CLICK HERE <<<Then click on the blue get started button. Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your help i am on the phone with them now
Thats great!