Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

My partner has a kindle books, ijust bought

hello my partner has a kindle for reading books, ijust bought a kindle fire we both use the same e-mail address can we both use the same account ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. Yes, just sign in to the kindles using the same Amazon account name and password.If you have it registered to a different account already you can deregister and then register again. Follow thes steps please>press the "Home" button.Step 2Press the "Menu" button and select "Settings."Step 3Select "Deregister," followed by the "Deregister" button in the dialog box that appears. The second Kindle is unlinked from the Amazon.com account it is currently registered to.Step 4Press the "Menu" button and select "Register."Step 5Enter the email address and password ***** the Amazon.com account used by your first Kindle device, and then click the "Register" button. Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!