Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am getting this message on my kindle 'your kindle is unable

I am getting this message on my kindle 'your kindle is unable to connect at this time .please make sure you are within wireless range and try again. if problem persists, restart your kindle from menu in settings and try again.' I cannot find restart kindle in the settings menu.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and tell me if you still have the problem please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the problem appears to have solved thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
your most welcome!
It was the firmware that had an issue, and needed a hard restart. We did this just then. It will now be ok.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.