Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have already renewed early, and paid, but I keep getting

Customer Question

I have already renewed early, and paid, but I keep getting messages to 'Buy Now'. Why? Margaret Dunn XXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.let me know the product which you are getting a notification to buy now on your computer screen. I can check the account details whether is has been renewed successfully or not.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. The account has been renewed successfully. Margaret
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
you are welcome..let me know if you have any more questions.Thanks for choosing Just Answer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i have accepted your phone call requestAs per our conversation, i am sending you a remote link below to help you to create a new account on your computer click here for remote access
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
as per phone conversation, helped customer to configure her google account and then install the email app for fastmail from playstoreeducated customer about the app and how to access it from home screen