IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I am a 56 year old tech dummie, I have a home wireless set

Customer Question

I am a 56 year old tech dummie, I have a home wireless set up and I an trying to add a new base unit upstairs it is a samsung super write master, having connected all leads including an asus usb antenna it is telling me that there is no connection cable present. As I can not access this unit what am I supposed to do????? I know it is a very basic question but I am completely stumped please help thank you Deex
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** you, please, explain what you plan to do with the samsung super write master since that is a CD/DVD drive. Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,
IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Miro
I actually wrote on my query what was stated on the front of the base unit, big mistake I have recitified my problem
thank you though your reply totally confused me. I stated that it was a base unit and that I was a complete dummy re these things so one would have thought that your response would be that what I quoted was just the cd/dvd part of the base unit and ask for more info, as I spend days thinking I only had a dvd/cd drive
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! Thanks for the clarification! I first thought you wanted to network your CD/DVD drive, so I was confused as well. That is why I asked you that question. Anyway, I am glad to see the problem has been resolved! If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know. Just be sure to include as much information about the problem as possible. That will allow me to better understand the problem and help you resolve it as soon as possible. Regards,IT Miro