Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

Can you find me a cd rom VFF-1233 or advise how to get my camera

can you find me a cd rom VFF-1233 or advise how to get my camera on my new computer I cant find any downloading programmes
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com So I first have to say I understand how frustrating it can be when you get a new computer, to get everything to work properly again. But I want to help you get your camera up and running for sure. What OS are you using? It is important that I know.What type of camera is it? I need to know the Make and Model of the camera, so I can find the manual, and tell you what can be done to fix this. After you answer the above questions, I will be able to fix the issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 10 panasonicDMC-FZ72
Thank you very much. I found the manual for the camera, and it turns out, that the CD that came WITH the camera only had 2 software programs on it. Neither of which are very good, and neither of which are compatible with WINDOWS 10.The supplied CD-ROM contains the following software. PHOTOfunSTUDIO 9.2 AEPictures can be captured to a PC, and can be viewed, organised, printed, etc. Also, still pictures can be corrected and motion pictures can be edited. • Compatible OS: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP LoiLoScope (30-day full-trial version)You can edit motion pictures easily. This will only install a shortcut to the trial version download site. For details about using LoiLoScope, please download and see the manual from the following site. http://loilo.tv/product/20/ • Compatible OS: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP However, the manual DOES elude to a software program that is NOT on the supplied CD-ROM that is the recommended program to use, entitled SILKYPIX Developer Studio. Even better, SILKYPIX Developer Studio is compatible with WINDOWS 10. and is what I would recommend you use for getting the best results of your images.You can get SILKYPIX Developer Studio from here:http://www.isl.co.jp/SILKYPIX/english/download.html
You can view the Manual for the Panasonic DMCFZ72 from here:http://www.panasonic.eu/Downloads/en_GB/popup.html
Thank you for the rating, but was there anything I could have done better to have gotten a 5 star rating?