Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

How do I transfer the contents of my Kindle One to my Kindle

Customer Question

How do I transfer the contents of my Kindle One to my Kindle Two?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kenneth. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. In order to move everything from the old to the new you'll first need to deregister the old Kindle. Log in to your Amazon account from your PC.In the Digital Content section select Your Apps and Devices.On the left select Your Devices. You'll see your old Kindle listed.Click the Actions button and select Manage your Content and Devices.On the next page click the Your Devices tab.Select your Kindle, click the Device Actions button and select DeregisterOnce your old Kindle has been deregistered, open up your new Kindle, connect it to your wirelessand complete the registration process. Your content stored on the Amazon servers willbe downloaded to your new Kindle.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kenneth, any success moving things over?