IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Oxc0190036 !! 679/94135 (findstr.exe) This message shows

Customer Question

!! Oxc0190036 !! 679/94135 (findstr.exe)
This message shows on my windows Vista & I can't use my computer!
My computer is a Packard Bell EasyNote with Windows Vista Basic installed? Is there anything I can do to correct this or is it a job for a professional programmer?
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** something has happened to Windows Vista boot files, you will need to use a Windows Vista disk in order to repair the current installation. I can provide the instructions for you. Let me know if you have a Windows Vista disk.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Miro, I don't think that I have the Vista disc as I had several house moves since start - up!
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, it isn't possible to fix the error you see without a Windows Vista disc. Alternative is to restore your computer to factory defaults, either by using the restoration discs or by using the built-in recovery manager. Would you like to try with that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One more question for Miro! Does it have to be my original Vista disc or can I borrow a Vista disc from a friend?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
A borrowed one is fine.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
I am following up with you to check if you were able to borrow a Windows Vista disc so that you can use it to access the repair options?
Let me know,
IT Miro