Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I need help after refreshing my laptop by mistake, how can

Customer Question

I need help after refreshing my laptop by mistake, how can I undo it as I seem to lost everything
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Ma'am did you do a refresh or reset on the PC?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows 8 or Windows 10When you say you lost everything did you mean you lost your personal files or installed application from disc's and web sites?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help if so please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.