Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Forgot password ***** not open to change password

Customer Question

forgot password ***** not open to change password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com I am very sorry this has happened, it is very frustrating and annoying. What does the password ***** you INTO? Windows? Or a website?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
told that I would get answerd 8minuts to one day no repjy yet
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the password ***** me to windows7
Your only hope to LOGIN to WINDOWS is to enter the password, there is NO other way. So, you need to find out what the password ***** windows DOES store this password ***** the system directory, and you can use a boot CD to recover it. Windwso reccommend you CREATE A PASSWORD ***** DISC as soon as you get the new computer, so this doesnt happen. But you didnt do this, so now you need to be able to access the sys files in the windows partition. The process is simple if you are technically savy, and NOT simple if you are a novice computer user.AND, you will need the WINDOWS INSTALL DISC......do you have this?