Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Years now I have had a gmail account. Earlier

Hi, For some years now I have had a gmail account. Earlier his week I failed to log in because the system told me that there was no such account.
I was completely taken aback by this, as I use it on a daily basis to communicate. Gmail is a free service and don't operate a help line. I am aware of regular correspondents who will be waiting to hear from me. Any assistance which you are able to give me would be greatly appreciated.
Gareth XXXXXXXXXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. What was your Gmail account ID?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi is anybody there?
This account does exists. However, if there is a password ***** then it will need to be resetted. I can point you to the reset instructions or i can try to login using your existing password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's O.K. can we talk please?
Unfortunately, not over the phone. I can however connect with you remotely if you like.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's great , can we talk please?
Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program. This will be a live chat remotely and i will be able to see your screen. I cannot call. If you want someone to call you then i will need to opt out and open the question to other experts.https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=730945