Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have Two Kindle covers one and one wife,is

Customer Question

I have Two Kindle covers one for me and one for my wife,is it possible to transfer a book from one to the other? I ordered a book for the wrong cover.?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Follow these steps if you share the same amazon account on both of your kindles>Go to Amazon.com/Kindle and click the Sign In link to log into your account. 2. Then enter in your email address and password ***** sign into your Amazon account. 3. On the right side of the Amazon page click on Your Account. 4. On the Your Account page scroll down a bit and on the right side you’ll see Kindle Help…in that section under Kindle Community click on Manage Your Kindle. 5. On the Manage Your Kindle page, scroll down to the Your Orders section and select the eBook(s) you need to download again. 6. Then on the right side of that section select the device you want it sent