John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

MY LAP TOP IS SHOWING HIBERNATING HOW DO I GET IT OF

MY LAP TOP IS SHOWING HIBERNATING HOW DO I GET IT OFF
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please press and hold the power button for 5 seconds that will power off the laptop completely.Now wait for 1 min and turn it on again,see if that fixes the issue.Let me know the resultSincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you saw my above reply to fix the issue using the instructions I provided.Did it fix the issue?Please let me know the status of the issueSincerely,John