Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have windows 10. but I cant update my HP Photosmart 5520

I have windows 10. but I cant update my HP Photosmart 5520 printer, can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youHow is printer connected to computer..usb cable or wifi
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
click here for the windows 10 compatible software in the page that opens scroll down to Driver Product Installation software section and then click on HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers download and install the file..save and runonce installed try printing and you should be able to use the printer with windows 10 let me know if you face any difficulty
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still cant update my printer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
what happens when you try to print..were you able to install it from the link i gave above and run a test print
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
If you Would like me to remote connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you would like me to remote connect and install the printer for you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks. I've had this done once today at the cost of £200 I am not doing it again, sorry, thanks for your help......
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i am not charging you extra for the remote service
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
its at no additional cost and just to save your time so that i can directly work on the problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you. I'll get on by myself some how. Goodbye thank you...........
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you are welcome..i have given you the steps..if you install the full package from the above linbk, it should work fineI hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CAN YOU CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP PLEASE. THANK YOU
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you may contact our customer service for the same if you have any membership related issuesUnited Kingdom : 0***-***-**** however for the above question you posted, i ahve provided the answer...do feel free to ask me in case you need any help with that.i will be glad to helpThanks for choosing Just Answer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
i see you are requesting a phone call..rather let me send you remote and phone call offerif you wish you may accept it so that i may assist you on the issue
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
however a remote assiatnce would be without any additional charge if you would like me to help youfor phone call there would be a charge...
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
you may click here for remote accessHow Remote Desktop WorksAgree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.