Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Why do i get so many pop ups

why do i get so many pop ups
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please try a possible fix below:- In Chrome program, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner, then click on Settings, then scroll down to the bottom, then click on the option Show advanced settings if shown, then scroll down to the bottom, then click on the option Reset settings, then click on Reset, then wait until the reset window goes away, then use the Internet and check if the popups are gone; if needed, close Chrome program, then re-open it and check.Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Thank you. First, can you please let me know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please stop all pop ups
Thank you. First, can you please let me know the brand / model of your computer? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
lenovo all in one pc running windows 10
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can fix this issue directly for you:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2899856f-bf9e-4b0d-b7f6-62e0617f792a, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:http://tinyurl.com/p5wk9jb2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.