Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

Olympus script from 2004 is huge in volume and is

olympus script from 2004 is huge in volume and is interfering with laptop please help textme remove the text
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. If something troublesome needs removing from a Windows PC, then you need to try booting it up in Safe Mode, and then removing it in Safe Mode.Boot up into Safe Mode as follows: - from a powered-Off state, turn the computer On, and immediately press the F8 key, once or twice a second, until the text-only Safe Mode selection screen appears, with a highlight bar across it.- then using up and down arrow keys, move the highlight bar to Safe Mode, and press the RETURN (or, ENTER) key, once.- the computer will boot up in Safe Mode, a reduced mode of Windows with a less-detailed or colorless screen, into which you may log in, and do whatever operation you need. Then after you have removed the problem script/text/program, by normal means, you may restart the computer back into normal mode in the normal fashion.