Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I've ordered a free copy of Kindle Fire HD8 user guide. How

Customer Question

I've ordered a free copy of Kindle Fire HD8 user guide. How do I print this to get a full Hard Copy?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
With the copy open on your computer, press on the keyboard CTRL + P and the print box will open and you can then print it.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
didn't succeed it didn't print ay of the open document (which is >150 pages)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As this is part of my trial offer, please cancel any further support contract whether support or any other.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ok, that will work for any program... which program do you have it opened in?