Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Somebody frauded me and set a password ***** my computer so that

Customer Question

Somebody frauded me and set a password ***** my computer so that when I did a re-start it requires a password ***** it denies access to start up my computer. It's not just the normal password ***** you start the computer up. It's a password ***** the backend of the computer. I'm worried now that they have access to my computer. But I desperately NEED access to my data. EVERYTHING is on my computer and I desperately need this problem solved. Is there any hope?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your computer let me know is the password ***** when you power on the computer and this is not your windows login password ***** you are getting a prompt for.