Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Good Morning my wife Val Jennings e-mail address***@******.***

Customer Question

Good Morning my wife Val Jennings e-mail address***@******.*** got a new phone . Her phone numbers transferred to the new phone okay but she is unable to transfer her e-mails. Part of the problem is when she was setting up her e-mail address originally she was asked for an alternate e-mail address and unfortunately she left a letter out of the alternate address. The problem now is she has forgotten her yahoo password ***** I understand to get a new one she needs to use the alternate E -mail address . I understand the alternate address you have for the above is***@******.*** the correct address you should have is in fact***@******.***. Can you please help out here as a matter of urgency. My wife now has one phone for telephone calls and another ( an old useless one with her e mails ). My wife's contact details are(###) ###-####. I can be contacted on(###) ###-####.
Kind Regards *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Is she still able to access her Yahoo account in your computer? Or only in her phone?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi JessThank you for reverting to me . At the moment she is not able to access her account from anywhere. She receives e-mails using her yahoo E-Mail address to her old IPhone . The difficulty is she now wants them to come to her new phone but the complication already outlined prohibits this . She does not require a password ***** access or e-mails and becauseshe has forgotten her password ***** needs an alternate E-mail address which as I explained earlier was input incorrectly day one . Please revert with a solution as soon a spossible . I am sure this is not the first time some thing like this has occurred .
Gerry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jess are you making any progress with my query
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Gerry,Thank you for writing back with that information. Unfortunately, I have checked and indeed, the only recovery option on file is the @eircom.net email account which you mentioned to be incorrect since it should end in 2 n (nn) while what is on file has a single n only.In this case, you cannot recover her account online or using Yahoo's account recovery procedures. You need to file a report to Yahoo especially for this purpose so that the alternate email can be corrected and you will then be able to receive the reset code to change the password ***** her Yahoo account.Can I remotely access your computer, the ones that she had used before to access her Yahoo account, so that I can directly assist you in filing a report to Yahoo to recover her account?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jess are you able to deal with my query . At this point there is an urgency to this . It is over three hours ago since I initially sent this query and I have paid €49 for your assistance
Gerry
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Gerry,Thank you for writing back. Have you read my lengthy response a while ago? I have already replied to you with some information and request there. Please check and let me know.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jess,I received one response from you which I replied to concerning ability to log on from desktop computer . I have not received any further information using this communication method . Can I suggest you e mail me at***@******.*** given that I don't seem to be receiving your instruction . Can you please confirm you received my reply to your earlier message . If you have not can you please provide your actual e mail address and I will reply from my solomon e mailRegardsGerry
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Gerry,I am very sorry but we are not allowed to share or publish emails here as it is against site policy. Yes, I have received your replies and I also hope that you got my reply before this one.Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Jess I have now received your response . We never allow access remotely to our computers . If that's the best you can do it is of little help . We are paying you for a solution and all We seem to be getting is suggestions as to how we should spend more money . Are you in a position to provide the solution by E-Mail ? And if you are please do so . If you are not then I expect my €49 to be refunded .Thank you *****
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Gerry,Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your issue. You are contacting us here at JustAnswer.com -- a pay-for-answer technical support group. We are NOT affiliated to Yahoo or other email providers and therefore, we have no direct access to people's accounts. In fact, no one has direct access to your Yahoo account as well since these are secured accounts.Like I mentioned, I have checked your recovery options and your only option is to submit a recovery request to Yahoo through their specialized or dedicated form for this issue. And only you can do it as more information from you will be required to ensure that you are the owner of the account that you are trying to recover. That is the reason why I cannot do it for you.We guarantee our service and you can always get your money back if you are not satisfied with my service.Thank you.Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jess MThank you , yes I would like my money back .RegardsGerry
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Val,Thank you for writing back. Inasmuch as I am willing to help you recover the problem Yahoo email account, I respect your decision to not continue and get a refund. I am very sorry if I was not able to help.Here is the link for more information about refunding:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refundThank you for using our service.Best regards,Jess