Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I had a problem with my laptop and lost the talktalk programe

Customer Question

hi
i had a problem with my laptop and lost the talktalk programe so i am no longer able to access talktalk directly i keep getting error mes
thanks paul
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you .Sir could you please provide more details like what is this talktalk program for, is it for opening your talktalk email?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.